You want to control your devices with a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote. In that case, you need to set up your favorite universal remote using one of the below codes.
After the code lists, you will find step by step instructions on programming your Galaxy Matrix universal remote using the codes provided and two alternative methods in case that did not work.
If a code does not seem to work, try with another one. We are constantly updating our lists with new codes.
Table of contents
- Goldstone gs-32lcd Universal Remote Codes List
- How To Program Goldstone gs-32lcd Universal Remote
- How to program a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices
- How to program a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices using a code
- How to program a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices using the code search function
- How to program a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices using the manual setup
- Final Words
Goldstone gs-32lcd Universal Remote Codes List
You might be searching for the 4-digit code list and you didn’t find the best one till now. Then here on this platform, you will surely find the codes for the Goldstone GS-32LCD device.
0121, 0135, 0035
How To Program Goldstone gs-32lcd Universal Remote
Well, now its the time to program the remote code that you have select from the above list. You just need to follow the step-by-step programming procedure and then your remote will operate your device. So, lets have a look at the steps-
- In the very first step, you need to turn your electronic device that you really want to control.
- After that, you have to press and hold the button of the device until you will see the LEDs and the power button will light up.
- Now with the help of the button of the Goldstone GS-32LCD, now its the time to enter the 4-digit code from the list. Once you ere the code then the button of the power gets turn OFF automatically.
- If you want to check that the enter code is correct or not. Then if your power button of your device lights up and stay turns then the entered code is correct.
- Well, if the power button blinks several time then the entered codes is not correct. Now you have to repeat the above steps and enter the correct code unless it works.
- In the end, you have to check the basic function of the remote like turn it off and on, change the volume, channel, and source input. If these functions will work properly then enjoy.
How to program a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
How to program a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices using a code
The first method is using a keycode. With the correct code, you can program the Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices. The keycode identifies the brand and model of your device.
- The first step is to turn the device you want to configure ON.
- Then we press the TV button on your Goldstone gs-32lcd Universal Remote.
- Next, we need to press and hold the SETUP button of the Goldstone gs-32lcd Universal Remote until we see a light indicator flashing. (When the universal remote does this, it means that it has entered the Learning mode)
- Now you have to enter the code, which you can find on this website or on the instructions of the device you want to configure.
- Once you have entered the code, point the Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote at the device and press and hold the power button.
- When the screen switches off, then you can release the power button.
If you have followed the steps, now your Goldstone gs-32lcd will work with the universal remote. If your Goldstone gs-32lcd is not working, repeat the steps using another code.
How to program a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices using the code search function
Suppose you weren’t able to find a working code for your device. In that case, there is another method that you can try to set up your Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote correctly. That method uses the universal remote search function to get the correct code.
- First, you need to turn the device you want to control ON. (Note: You must keep the remote control aimed at the component throughout the process.)
- On the universal remote, press and hold the CODE SEARCH button. When the indicator light illuminates, release the CODE SEARCH button.
- After that, press and release the device button corresponding to the type of device you want the universal remote control to operate.
- Now we should see an indicator light blink once and remain lit.
- Aim the remote control at the device and press and release the POWER ON-OFF button.
- Immediately right after the device turns off, you have to press and release the ENTER button.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you have done the procedure correctly, you should already have your device working with the Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote. When you find a working code using the method described, you can use the code retrieval function to identify the code for your device for future reference.
How to program a Goldstone gs-32lcd universal remote to work with your devices using the manual setup
If none of the other methods has worked for you, you can still use the Manual Set up to configure the universal remote.
- First, you need to point your universal remote towards the remote control of the device you want to replace.
- Next, you need to press the SETUP button or MAGIC button, depending on the universal remote you have.
- Now you need to enter the code for manual programming that you can find on your universal remote instruction booklet.
- Next, you need to press a function to program on the universal remote, like TV VOLUME DOWN.
- Then you need to press and hold the corresponding button on the original remote of the device you are programming.
- After that, we should see a light blinking. That means that this function has been saved correctly, and we can use TV VOLUME DOWN on our universal remote.
You would need to repeat the above steps for every function you want to use with the universal remote. You have to press the SETUP button to let the universal remote know that you are done programming when you have finished.
This method copies the IR signal of your original remote to the universal remote, and you rarely would have to use it as usually the other methods should work.
We have presented an extensive list of codes for your universal remote. We have also guided you step by step through the many methods to program your universal remote.
We hope the universal remote codes and the programming methods have worked for you.
If you have another device, you can use the search on the top bar to find it. Alternatively, you also can go to our homepage and navigate the categories or brands to find them.
We are glad to have helped you.