You want to control your devices with an Inteset universal remote. In that case, you need to set up your favorite universal remote using one of the below codes.
If you would like to program Inteset universal remote then here is the best method. Actually this Inteset INT-422 4-in-1 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote Control has easiest Programming methods.
So let us explain those If you want to program an inteset universal remote, this is the best way to do it.
The easiest programming methods are available with the Inteset INT-422 4-in-1 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote Control. So, let’s go over those steps right now.
This remote comes pre-programmed with Apple TV, Xbox One, Media Center/Kodi, and Roku device codes (except Roku Stick) that can be changed easily. If you’re using those devices, you won’t need to program the remote.
After the code lists, you will find step by step instructions on programming your Inteset universal remote using the codes provided and two alternative methods in case that did not work.
If a code does not seem to work, try with another one. We are constantly updating our lists with new codes.
Inteset Universal Remote Codes List
How to program a Inteset universal remote to work with your devices
For any type of inteset remote control such as audio or video devices you need to find the remote control setup codes and then proceed with the below steps.
- First of all “Turn On Device” that you’re going to use by the remote (either TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC)
- Simply, hit the device key on the remote that you wish to program (A, B, C, or D)
- Now keep press and hold “Set” button on your remote until the Red color LED light blinks two times. After that release the button.
- Now you need to enter first setup code for the device such as (TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC) from the database search. Now the LED would blink once like each of the digit has been entered. If you entered code was correct then the LED would blink twice instantly.
- If the LED does not blink 2 times even after entering the code then you need to repeat the second to fourth step.
- Now simply point your remote at your device (TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC) and then hit on remote power button. Then make sure the remote has turned off. But if it doesn’t, then repeat 3 to 5 steps and try each code for your component until unless you would find one which works well.
- If you would wanna control other devices too then repeat steps from 1 to 5.
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a Inteset universal remote to work with your devices. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
How to program a Inteset universal remote to work with your devices using a code
The first method is using a keycode. With the correct code, you can program the Inteset universal remote to work with your devices. The keycode identifies the brand and model of your device.
- The first step is to turn the device you want to configure ON.
- Then we press the TV button on your Inteset Universal Remote.
- Next, we need to press and hold the SETUP button of the Inteset Universal Remote until we see a light indicator flashing. (When the universal remote does this, it means that it has entered the Learning mode)
- Now you have to enter the code, which you can find on this website or on the instructions of the device you want to configure.
- Once you have entered the code, point the Inteset universal remote at the device and press and hold the power button.
- When the screen switches off, then you can release the power button.
If you have followed the steps, now your Inteset will work with the universal remote. If your Inteset is not working, repeat the steps using another code.
How to program a Inteset universal remote to work with your devices using the code search function
Suppose you weren’t able to find a working code for your device. In that case, there is another method that you can try to set up your Inteset universal remote correctly. That method uses the universal remote search function to get the correct code.
- First, you need to turn the device you want to control ON. (Note: You must keep the remote control aimed at the component throughout the process.)
- On the universal remote, press and hold the CODE SEARCH button. When the indicator light illuminates, release the CODE SEARCH button.
- After that, press and release the device button corresponding to the type of device you want the universal remote control to operate.
- Now we should see an indicator light blink once and remain lit.
- Aim the remote control at the device and press and release the POWER ON-OFF button.
- Immediately right after the device turns off, you have to press and release the ENTER button.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you have done the procedure correctly, you should already have your device working with the Inteset universal remote. When you find a working code using the method described, you can use the code retrieval function to identify the code for your device for future reference.
How to program a Inteset universal remote to work with your devices using the manual setup
If none of the other methods has worked for you, you can still use the Manual Set up to configure the universal remote.
- First, you need to point your universal remote towards the remote control of the device you want to replace.
- Next, you need to press the SETUP button or MAGIC button, depending on the universal remote you have.
- Now you need to enter the code for manual programming that you can find on your universal remote instruction booklet.
- Next, you need to press a function to program on the universal remote, like TV VOLUME DOWN.
- Then you need to press and hold the corresponding button on the original remote of the device you are programming.
- After that, we should see a light blinking. That means that this function has been saved correctly, and we can use TV VOLUME DOWN on our universal remote.
You would need to repeat the above steps for every function you want to use with the universal remote. You have to press the SETUP button to let the universal remote know that you are done programming when you have finished.
This method copies the IR signal of your original remote to the universal remote, and you rarely would have to use it as usually the other methods should work.
Best Features of Inteset Universal Remote
- Xbox One, Apple TV, Kodi and Roku device codes (except Roku Stick) are pre-programmed and easily changed.
- All buttons have full LED backlighting.
- Volume Lock – In all modes, the user can lock the volume.
- Channel Lock – In one mode, such as the cable box, the user can restrict access to the channel changing capability.
- ID Lock – Once a valid code is entered, it can be locked.
- Macro Programming – This allows you to program a string of commands (up to 15) within or outside of a mode.
We have presented an extensive list of codes for your universal remote. We have also guided you step by step through the many methods to program your universal remote.
We hope the universal remote codes and the programming methods have worked for you.
If you have another device, you can use the search on the top bar to find it. Alternatively, you also can go to our homepage and navigate the categories or brands to find them.
We are glad to have helped you.