You want to control your JVC TV with a universal remote. In that case, you need to set up your favorite universal remote using one of the below codes.
After the code lists, you will find step by step instructions on programming your universal remote using the codes provided and two alternative methods in case that did not work.
If a code does not seem to work, try with another one. We are constantly updating our lists with new codes.
0060, 0026, 0197, 0069, 0242, 0923, 0012, 0065, 0067, 0141
These Codes works in almost all JVC remote controls, if these codes not working then try below codes.
JVC DVD Player universal remote codes
Table of contents
- JVC TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- JVC TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- JVC TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- How to program a universal remote to work with a JVC TV?
- Alternate Method To Setup JVC TV Remote
- Final Words
JVC TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
065, 067, 089, 013, 054, 055, 060
JVC TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
1227, 1130, 1131, 1080, 1092, 1117, 1131, 1235, 1288, 1299, 1011, 1012, 1026, 1049, 1052, 1054, 1055
JVC TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
12049, 11670, 11349, 12463, 11245, 107311, 10169, 17706, 11892, 12859, 13829, 10053, 12561, 10683, 14808, 12265, 10463, 19405, 14273, 18016, 12811, 13650, 10650, 10053, 10069, 10160, 1193, 11774
RCA Universal Remote Codes for JVC TV
1159, 1063, 1054, 1285, 1269, 1157, 1055, 1065, 1239, 1013, 1123, 1430, 1066,1067, 1393, 1158, 1060, 1012, 1396, 1182
GE Universal Remote Codes for JVC TV
0247, 0197, 0067, 0923, 0012, 0065, 0026, 0060, 0141, 0069
One For All Remote Codes for JVC TV
0247, 0197, 0067, 0923, 0012, 0065, 0026, 0060, 0141, 0069
Philips Universal Remote Codes for JVC TV
0715, 0108, 0802, 0204, 0508, 0607, 0308, 0993, 0326, 0321
How to program a universal remote to work with a JVC TV?
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a universal remote to work with your JVC TV. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
How to program a universal remote to work with your JVC TV using a code
The first method is using a keycode. With the correct code, you can program the universal remote to work with your JVC TV. The keycode identifies the brand and model of your device.
- The first step is to turn the JVC TV you want to configure ON.
- Then we press the TV button on your Universal Remote.
- Next, we need to press and hold the SETUP button of the Universal Remote until we see a light indicator flashing. (When the universal remote does this, it means that it has entered the Learning mode)
- Now you have to enter the code, which you can find on this website or on the instructions of the device you want to configure.
- Once you have entered the code, point the universal remote at the JVC TV and press and hold the power button.
- When the screen switches off, then you can release the power button.
If you have followed the steps, now your JVC TV will work with the universal remote. If your JVC TV is not working, repeat the steps using another code.
How to program a universal remote to work with your JVC TV using the code search function
Suppose you weren’t able to find a working code for your JVC TV. In that case, there is another method that you can try to set up your universal remote correctly. That method uses the universal remote search function to get the correct code.
- First, you need to turn the JVC TV you want to control ON. (Note: You must keep the remote control aimed at the component throughout the process.)
- On the universal remote, press and hold the CODE SEARCH button. When the indicator light illuminates, release the CODE SEARCH button.
- After that, press and release the device button corresponding to the type of device you want the universal remote control to operate.
- Now we should see an indicator light blink once and remain lit.
- Aim the remote control at the JVC TV and press and release the POWER ON-OFF button.
- Immediately right after the JVC TV turns off, you have to press and release the ENTER button.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you have done the procedure correctly, you should already have your JVC TV working with the universal remote. When you find a working code using the method described, you can use the code retrieval function to identify the code for your device for future reference.
How to program a universal remote to work with your JVC TV using the manual setup
If none of the other methods has worked for you, you can still use the Manual Set up to configure the universal remote.
- First, you need to point your universal remote towards the remote control of the JVC TV you want to replace.
- Next, you need to press the SETUP button or MAGIC button, depending on the universal remote you have.
- Now you need to enter the code for manual programming that you can find on your universal remote instruction booklet.
- Next, you need to press a function to program on the universal remote, like TV VOLUME DOWN.
- Then you need to press and hold the corresponding button on the original remote of the JVC TV you are programming.
- After that, we should see a light blinking. That means that this function has been saved correctly, and we can use TV VOLUME DOWN on our universal remote.
You would need to repeat the above steps for every function you want to use with the universal remote. You have to press the SETUP button to let the universal remote know that you are done programming when you have finished.
This method copies the IR signal of your original remote to the universal remote, and you rarely would have to use it as usually the other methods should work.
Alternate Method To Setup JVC TV Remote
- Manually turn on your TV or use the TV remote to do so.
- Press the MUTE and SELECT buttons at the same time until the green light blinks twice.
- Press the number keys twice and wait for the green light to blink twice on top to enter the first digit.
- Enter the remaining digits after that.
- Point the remote at your television and press the OFF button. Now your TV should now be turned off.
- If your television does not turn off, repeat the procedure until your television responds to this universal remote control.
There are a variety of brands that can be used to operate this TV, and we’ve listed all of them below. Check the codes one by one, and your TV remote code will be programmed.
We have presented an extensive list of codes for your universal remote. We have also guided you step by step through the many methods to program your universal remote.
We hope the universal remote codes and the programming methods have worked for you.
If you have another device, you can use the search on the top bar to find it. Alternatively, you also can go to our homepage and navigate the categories or brands to find them.
We are glad to have helped you.