You want to control your Samsung TV with a universal remote. In that case, you need to set up your favorite universal remote using one of the below codes.
After the code lists, you will find step by step instructions on programming your universal remote using the codes provided and two alternative methods in case that did not work.
If a code does not seem to work, try with another one. We are constantly updating our lists with new codes.
Samsung TV Universal Remote Codes
Samsung TV Universal 4 digit Remote codes
0556, 1458, 0587, 1584, 0178, 1235, 1619, 2051, 0208, 3131, 0812, 2103, 0226, 1249, 1744, 2137, 1506, 1630, 0618, 0009, 0037, 0093, 0264, 0370, 1312, 0644
Samsung TV Universal 5 digit Remote codes
10056, 10217, 10032, 10178, 10329, 10427, 10408, 12051, 10812, 10060, 10587, 10702, 11959, 10650, 10030, 11060, 11632, 13993, 10766, 10814, 10482, 11575
Codes For Samsung TV Using Philips Remote
0112, 0309, 0209, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002, 0102, 0110, 0818, 0895, 0437, 0802, 0103, 0609, 0012, 0212
Codes For Samsung TV Using One-For-All Universal Remote
0587, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056
Codes Samsung TV Using GE Universal Remote
0105, 007,7 0076, 0109, 0007, 0009, 0004, 0005, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 0015, 0080, 0104, 0106
Codes For Samsung TV Using RCA Universal Remote
1004, 1009, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1025, 1046, 1056, 1065, 1069, 1078, 1083, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1123, 1124, 1194, 1205, 1207
Codes For Samsung TV Using Innovage Jumbo Remote
004, 005, 009, 015, 104, 105,106, 109, 172
Codes For Samsung TV Using Samsung IR Codes
0051, 0161, 0181, 0261, 0301, 1181, 1561, 1661, 2141, 2391, 2401, 2551, 2791, 3211, 3601, 3661, 3711, 3721, 3741, 3751, 3761, 3771, 3781, 3791, 3811, 3821, 3831, 3861, 3881, 3911, 3921, 4091, 4101, 4111, 4121, 4831, 4841, 5191, 5201 (3211 work for Plasma and Led TV)
To apply the Samsung remote codes, you simply need to find the Samsung universal remote code list. From that point forward, you need to circle the codes and this remote code is the link of working a huge number of the gadget in the best possible way. To utilize this remote, you should program it to control your Samsung TV.
How To Program A Universal Remote To A Samsung TV
Samsung TV remote codes can be set up with a wide range of remote controls which enables you to turn your TV or modify its volume, among different highlights. It will effectively be setting up your Samsung remote codes with a remote just requires deciding the sort of remote you have and following the setup procedure for every sort and for Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes have a look at this article. so as to set up the remote control then you have to go to these steps which are given below.
- Firstly you have to click on the “Menu button”
- After that, you have to go to the “Menu”
- You have to go through the “System”
- Then to the “Device Manager”
- You have to set the Universal Remote on your Setup
- You have to “Follow them to the on-screen Guidelines”.
How to program a universal remote to work with a Samsung TV
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a universal remote to work with your Samsung TV. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
How to program a universal remote to work with your Samsung TV using a code
The first method is using a keycode. With the correct code, you can program the universal remote to work with your Samsung TV. The keycode identifies the brand and model of your device.
- The first step is to turn the Samsung TV you want to configure ON.
- Then we press the TV button on your Universal Remote.
- Next, we need to press and hold the SETUP button of the Universal Remote until we see a light indicator flashing. (When the universal remote does this, it means that it has entered the Learning mode)
- Now you have to enter the code, which you can find on this website or on the instructions of the device you want to configure.
- Once you have entered the code, point the universal remote at the Samsung TV and press and hold the power button.
- When the screen switches off, then you can release the power button.
If you have followed the steps, now your Samsung TV will work with the universal remote. If your Samsung TV is not working, repeat the steps using another code.
How to program a universal remote to work with your Samsung TV using the code search function
Suppose you weren’t able to find a working code for your Samsung TV. In that case, there is another method that you can try to set up your universal remote correctly. That method uses the universal remote search function to get the correct code.
- First, you need to turn the Samsung TV you want to control ON. (Note: You must keep the remote control aimed at the component throughout the process.)
- On the universal remote, press and hold the CODE SEARCH button. When the indicator light illuminates, release the CODE SEARCH button.
- After that, press and release the device button corresponding to the type of device you want the universal remote control to operate.
- Now we should see an indicator light blink once and remain lit.
- Aim the remote control at the Samsung TV and press and release the POWER ON-OFF button.
- Immediately right after the Samsung TV turns off, you have to press and release the ENTER button.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you have done the procedure correctly, you should already have your Samsung TV working with the universal remote. When you find a working code using the method described, you can use the code retrieval function to identify the code for your device for future reference.
How to program a universal remote to work with your Samsung TV using the manual setup
If none of the other methods has worked for you, you can still use the Manual Set up to configure the universal remote.
- First, you need to point your universal remote towards the remote control of the Samsung TV you want to replace.
- Next, you need to press the SETUP button or MAGIC button, depending on the universal remote you have.
- Now you need to enter the code for manual programming that you can find on your universal remote instruction booklet.
- Next, you need to press a function to program on the universal remote, like TV VOLUME DOWN.
- Then you need to press and hold the corresponding button on the original remote of the Samsung TV you are programming.
- After that, we should see a light blinking. That means that this function has been saved correctly, and we can use TV VOLUME DOWN on our universal remote.
You would need to repeat the above steps for every function you want to use with the universal remote. You have to press the SETUP button to let the universal remote know that you are done programming when you have finished.
This method copies the IR signal of your original remote to the universal remote, and you rarely would have to use it as usually the other methods should work.
We have presented an extensive list of codes for your universal remote. We have also guided you step by step through the many methods to program your universal remote.
We hope the universal remote codes and the programming methods have worked for you.
If you have another device, you can use the search on the top bar to find it. Alternatively, you also can go to our homepage and navigate the categories or brands to find them.
We are glad to have helped you.