You want to control your Sylvania Portable DVD Player with a universal remote. In that case, you need to set up your favorite universal remote using one of the below codes.
After the code lists, you will find step by step instructions on programming your universal remote using the codes provided and two alternative methods in case that did not work.
If a code does not seem to work, try with another one. We are constantly updating our lists with new codes.
Sylvania Portable DVD Player Remote Codes
If you only bought a universal remote and you would like the remote codes for the Sylvania Portable DVD Player, you are in the right place. There are a variety of remote codes for the Sylvania Portable DVD Player. If one of the codes doesn’t work, please try another code. The code is typically a 4-digit number.
Sylvania DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
639, 456, 458, 619, 121, 617, 764, 829, 804, 126, 651, 377, 650, 124, 645, 531, 661, 060, 570, 303, 123, 803, 631, 658
Sylvania DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
2405, 2372, 0675, 0447, 3432, 6511, 6276, 2374, 3458, 0455, 2213, 6022, 3409, 2092, 2078, 3387, 3472, 3427, 1106, 2132, 3855, 0591, 2321, 1731, 0456, 2129, 2002, 3391, 2194, 6167, 3469, 3436, 3323, 2260, 0247, 1612, 2170, 0630, 2064, 2336, 0821, 3875, 0458, 3815, 1268, 2375, 2327, 0899, 3303, 6042, 0795, 2054, 1212, 3745, 4215, 3377, 2116, 3142, 2018, 6556, 1672, 3440, 6015, 0445, 6168, 2408, 2373
Sylvania DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
20821, 57439, 58733, 58135, 54408, 52149, 58537, 21268, 30675, 57904, 26119, 20675, 54025, , 26717
Sylvania comes with a remote. But if for any reason you misplace your Sylvania remote or it got spoilt, you’ll use a universal remote to program the Sylvania.
Your Sylvania TV or other electronics are reliable and high-quality equipment that ought to last you a great many years. Unfortunately, the remote controls may give out before the most unit does thanks to the rough daily use they receive. Being dropped, played with by kids, chewed on by the family dog, constantly pressing buttons are often a number of the explanations remotes fail early.
- Switch on your Sylvania DVD player set.
- Hold your universal DVD remote to face the Sylvania DVD player you would like to program.
- Find the ‘Menu’ option on your universal remote. continue to the ‘Settings’ button and ‘Program Remote’ then choose ‘Sylvania DVD player’ or any device you would like to program.
- Find the ‘Slide Mode’ on top of the ‘Sylvania DVD player’. Choose ‘LG’ from the choices. Then simultaneously hold the ‘Mute’ and Select’ buttons together.
- If you bought the method right, the small light will blink 4 times. When it does, pick any of the codes above for your device and enter. The button light will explode once you get the right code. If not, try another code.
- Press any of the functions keys on your remote. If it works, meaning you bought the steps correctly. If it doesn’t work, repeat the steps and check out with another code.
- If you’ve got any code that’s not included in these, please help us add it to the comment box. we’ll really appreciate it.
How to program a universal remote to work with a Sylvania Portable DVD Player
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a universal remote to work with your Sylvania Portable DVD Player. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
How to program a universal remote to work with your Sylvania Portable DVD Player using a code
The first method is using a keycode. With the correct code, you can program the universal remote to work with your Sylvania Portable DVD Player. The keycode identifies the brand and model of your device.
- The first step is to turn the Sylvania Portable DVD Player you want to configure ON.
- Then we press the TV button on your Universal Remote.
- Next, we need to press and hold the SETUP button of the Universal Remote until we see a light indicator flashing. (When the universal remote does this, it means that it has entered the Learning mode)
- Now you have to enter the code, which you can find on this website or on the instructions of the device you want to configure.
- Once you have entered the code, point the universal remote at the Sylvania Portable DVD Player and press and hold the power button.
- When the screen switches off, then you can release the power button.
If you have followed the steps, now your Sylvania Portable DVD Player will work with the universal remote. If your Sylvania Portable DVD Player is not working, repeat the steps using another code.
How to program a universal remote to work with your Sylvania Portable DVD Player using the code search function
Suppose you weren’t able to find a working code for your Sylvania Portable DVD Player. In that case, there is another method that you can try to set up your universal remote correctly. That method uses the universal remote search function to get the correct code.
- First, you need to turn the Sylvania Portable DVD Player you want to control ON. (Note: You must keep the remote control aimed at the component throughout the process.)
- On the universal remote, press and hold the CODE SEARCH button. When the indicator light illuminates, release the CODE SEARCH button.
- After that, press and release the device button corresponding to the type of device you want the universal remote control to operate.
- Now we should see an indicator light blink once and remain lit.
- Aim the remote control at the Sylvania Portable DVD Player and press and release the POWER ON-OFF button.
- Immediately right after the Sylvania Portable DVD Player turns off, you have to press and release the ENTER button.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you have done the procedure correctly, you should already have your Sylvania Portable DVD Player working with the universal remote. When you find a working code using the method described, you can use the code retrieval function to identify the code for your device for future reference.
How to program a universal remote to work with your Sylvania Portable DVD Player using the manual setup
If none of the other methods has worked for you, you can still use the Manual Set up to configure the universal remote.
- First, you need to point your universal remote towards the remote control of the Sylvania Portable DVD Player you want to replace.
- Next, you need to press the SETUP button or MAGIC button, depending on the universal remote you have.
- Now you need to enter the code for manual programming that you can find on your universal remote instruction booklet.
- Next, you need to press a function to program on the universal remote, like TV VOLUME DOWN.
- Then you need to press and hold the corresponding button on the original remote of the Sylvania Portable DVD Player you are programming.
- After that, we should see a light blinking. That means that this function has been saved correctly, and we can use TV VOLUME DOWN on our universal remote.
You would need to repeat the above steps for every function you want to use with the universal remote. You have to press the SETUP button to let the universal remote know that you are done programming when you have finished.
This method copies the IR signal of your original remote to the universal remote, and you rarely would have to use it as usually the other methods should work.
We have presented an extensive list of codes for your universal remote. We have also guided you step by step through the many methods to program your universal remote.
We hope the universal remote codes and the programming methods have worked for you.
If you have another device, you can use the search on the top bar to find it. Alternatively, you also can go to our homepage and navigate the categories or brands to find them.
We are glad to have helped you.