You want to control your TCL TV with a universal remote. In that case, you need to set up your favorite universal remote using one of the below codes.
After the code lists, you will find step by step instructions on programming your universal remote using the codes provided and two alternative methods in case that did not work.
If a code does not seem to work, try with another one. We are constantly updating our lists with new codes.
Table of contents
- TCL TV Universal Remote Codes List
- How to program a universal remote to work with a TCL TV
- Final Words
TCL TV Universal Remote Codes List
|GE||2891, 2851, 0091, 1421, 1691, 5961, 6031, 5771, 6171, 6201, 1851, 2011, 2061, 2111, 2301, 3421, 3431, 3571, 4921|
|RCA||4398, 3426, 2414, 4178, 2434, 2429, 14398, 12434, 0898, 13183, 3847, 3183|
|Philips||16475, 2301, 3431, 2856, 16573, 0091, 15260, 18516, 15738, 6031, 14333, 1851, 12770, 15466, 13020, 17750, 2851, 1421, 11125, 1691, 5771, 1564, 16665, 16276, 10900, 6201, 2011, 10125, 15064, 3421, 19247, 16374, 18522, 3571, 0733, 14235, 5961, 2061, 15564, 14216, 12270, 4921, 13773, 13871, 16915, 10625, 6171, 2111, 17956, 14874|
|Spectrum||387, 1566, 268, 11756|
|1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (branded as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA/Voxx||11756, 12434,387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE Universal Remote|
|Logitech Harmony||Check Here|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
GE Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
2891, 2851, 0091, 1421, 1691, 5961, 6031, 5771, 6171, 6201, 1851, 2011, 2061, 2111, 2301, 3421, 3431, 3571, 4921
RCA Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
4398, 3426, 2414, 4178, 2434, 2429, 14398, 12434, 0898, 13183, 3847, 3183
Philips Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
16475, 2301, 3431, 2856, 16573, 0091, 15260, 18516, 15738, 6031, 14333, 1851, 12770, 15466, 13020, 17750, 2851, 1421, 11125, 1691, 5771, 1564, 16665, 16276, 10900, 6201, 2011, 10125, 15064, 3421, 19247, 16374, 18522, 3571, 0733, 14235, 5961, 2061, 15564, 14216, 12270, 4921, 13773, 13871, 16915, 10625, 6171, 2111, 17956, 14874
Spectrum Remote Codes For TCL TV
387, 1566, 268, 11756
Comcast TCL Universal Remote Codes
12290, 12291, 12292, 12293
Xfinity Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
11756, 12434, 12290, 12292
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
5199, 3031, 0053
One For All Remote Codes For TCL TV
1916, 0625, 0412, 0698, 0706
How to program a universal remote to work with a TCL TV
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a universal remote to work with your TCL TV. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
How to program a universal remote to work with your TCL TV using a code
The first method is using a keycode. With the correct code, you can program the universal remote to work with your TCL TV. The keycode identifies the brand and model of your device.
- The first step is to turn the TCL TV you want to configure ON.
- Then we press the TV button on your Universal Remote.
- Next, we need to press and hold the SETUP button of the Universal Remote until we see a light indicator flashing. (When the universal remote does this, it means that it has entered the Learning mode)
- Now you have to enter the code, which you can find on this website or on the instructions of the device you want to configure.
- Once you have entered the code, point the universal remote at the TCL TV and press and hold the power button.
- When the screen switches off, then you can release the power button.
If you have followed the steps, now your TCL TV will work with the universal remote. If your TCL TV is not working, repeat the steps using another code.
How to program a universal remote to work with your TCL TV using the code search function
Suppose you weren’t able to find a working code for your TCL TV. In that case, there is another method that you can try to set up your universal remote correctly. That method uses the universal remote search function to get the correct code.
- First, you need to turn the TCL TV you want to control ON. (Note: You must keep the remote control aimed at the component throughout the process.)
- On the universal remote, press and hold the CODE SEARCH button. When the indicator light illuminates, release the CODE SEARCH button.
- After that, press and release the device button corresponding to the type of device you want the universal remote control to operate.
- Now we should see an indicator light blink once and remain lit.
- Aim the remote control at the TCL TV and press and release the POWER ON-OFF button.
- Immediately right after the TCL TV turns off, you have to press and release the ENTER button.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you have done the procedure correctly, you should already have your TCL TV working with the universal remote. When you find a working code using the method described, you can use the code retrieval function to identify the code for your device for future reference.
How to program a universal remote to work with your TCL TV using the manual setup
If none of the other methods has worked for you, you can still use the Manual Set up to configure the universal remote.
- First, you need to point your universal remote towards the remote control of the TCL TV you want to replace.
- Next, you need to press the SETUP button or MAGIC button, depending on the universal remote you have.
- Now you need to enter the code for manual programming that you can find on your universal remote instruction booklet.
- Next, you need to press a function to program on the universal remote, like TV VOLUME DOWN.
- Then you need to press and hold the corresponding button on the original remote of the TCL TV you are programming.
- After that, we should see a light blinking. That means that this function has been saved correctly, and we can use TV VOLUME DOWN on our universal remote.
You would need to repeat the above steps for every function you want to use with the universal remote. You have to press the SETUP button to let the universal remote know that you are done programming when you have finished.
This method copies the IR signal of your original remote to the universal remote, and you rarely would have to use it as usually the other methods should work.
We have presented an extensive list of codes for your universal remote. We have also guided you step by step through the many methods to program your universal remote.
We hope the universal remote codes and the programming methods have worked for you.
If you have another device, you can use the search on the top bar to find it. Alternatively, you also can go to our homepage and navigate the categories or brands to find them.
We are glad to have helped you.